After CB 12.0.60 Update - Missing VST Sound

Hi!

After updating to CB 12.0.60 I get this error code at initiation, why is that?

Cubase and Halion Sonic 7.0.0 and relevant content seem to be installed correctly in Download Assistant.

Any clues what to look for or how to fix?

/Hackej

Hi,

I’m sorry, I’m not 100% aware how does the new HALion Sonic 7 works… Is there still difference between the paired version (HALion Sonic) and the free version (HALion Sonic SE)? The mentioned library seems to be from the payed version to me. Because there is HS in the name, not HSSE. Do you have license for this library, please?

would this be part of this problem?

Hi, and thanks for the replies.

I don’t have a license for the full Halion Sonic 7 and I haven’t installed it as trial or anything.
So I don’t have any HS version of content installed but apparently CB is looking for such a version by some strange reason.

And I don’t know what difference there may be between the full version and the one included in CB12 update, ther error message just turned up after upgrade.

I’m on win 10 so I don’t know if the macOs error may be relavant but I do have my content on an separate SSD so I will check that.

/Hackej

I would just hit Remove.

To know if content is installed correctly, use the Library Manager.

Hi steve!

Thanks, did just that and now CB opens without message…and hopefully nothing else needed was removed.

/Hackej