After connecting UR22C, Cubase freezing/slowing issue

Hi All,

UR22c is properly working in another apps. But, if I open Cubase element 11, I got an error “Safe mode, The app was terminated unexpectedly” and I continue. But, Cubase is extremely slow and freezing and I cannot do anything. If I remove usb of UR22C, the system is normalizing and working fast.
If I open Cubase without connecting UR22, it is still workin properly. But, if I choose UR22 in Cubase, I have same issue again.

Thanks in advance for your help
Murat

Hi,

Are you on Mac or Windows, please?

In the message you get, there is a *.crash/dmp file mentioned. Could you share it, please?

Hi Martin,

I am using Mac. Message is about " Plug-ins reactive all 3rd party plugins "…
But, the problem is that Cubase works properly if I choose “built-in audio” in ASIO/Audio setup. But, if I can change ASIO to Steinberg UR22, cubase is very slowing and I can do nothing. Also, there is no issue on Steinberg midi channels.
I tried another program / Key Lab V and choose Steinberg UR22 as audio driver and there is no issue and it is working properly.

Hi,

Cloud you please attach a screenshot of the message? I would need the exact one, please.

Could you attach the *.crash file, please?

And if I choose ASIO Steinberg, it is freezing

Hi,

Do you have the latest driver installed, please? Which macOS version do you use?

Could you provide the *.crash file, please?

Hi Martin,

Version 12.0.1. and I am sorry but what you mean “*.crash file” ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Download and install the latest Tools and the drivers from this page, please.

Hi Martin,

I tried by following the instructions. Uninstalled and install all drivers as per guide in your link. But, I have still had same issue.

Hi,

You can find the *.crash file here:
Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your support.

Yamaha Steinberg USB Control Panel_2022-01-10-003658_Murats-MacBook-Pro.crash (1.7 MB)

Hi,

Could you share the Cubase… *.hang file, please?

Hi Martin,

Good news :slight_smile: I fixed the issue by following the link below

I changed the settings in recovery mode and it is okay now
Thank you so much for your support

1 Like