After ugrading spectra layers 8 to 10 "License not found" When launching Spectralayers

I entered access code in Download manager.Hit upgrade license…Spectra layers does not appear in activation manager. Elicense control center says Spectralayers pro 10 upgraded to Spectralayers pro with steinberg licensing

I try to re install Spectra layers 10 on the computer that has spectra layers 8. “Download code was used by another user”. After putting the access code in download assistant. Spectra layers 10 does appear in my product dowloads.

1. Can you post a screenshot of this pages: Sign in showing SpectraLayers ?
  2. Can you post a screenshot of the Steinberg Activation Manager showing SpectraLayers ?

Elicense control center says Spectralayers pro 10 upgraded to Spectralayers pro with steinberg licensing. When I launch Spectra layers 10. The only thing activation manager says is “no license found”.Spectra layers pro8 upgrade to spectra layers pro 10 does appear in my account on the elicencer part of the stein berg website

@dspreadbury

If you haven’t already, click the refresh button in the Activation Manager.

I appreciate the help

Here are my license based products so far

A couple generic troubleshooting tips:

Check you are logged into correct account in the Download Manager

Confirm that you entered your purchased DAC for Spectralayers 10 into the SDA.

Run Maintenance in the Elicenser Control Center

thanks Steve,
Pretty sure it’s the correct account
Pretty sure purchased DAC for Spectralayers 10 into the SDA. is correct
Spectra layers 10 appears in my products downloads.

Ok I may have entered access code in the wrong account,damn!!

I signed in to the activation manager with the other account and got it working!!
Thanks steve!!!

2 Likes

I can not use spectra layers as a plugin I need to put spectra layers on the same account as cubase 12.How do I do that?

You should contact Steinberg Support for that.

Thanks, I am checking another forum post.