Akai Mpc X

Hi !
Akai_MPC X.midiremote (9.5 KB)

Still in development . I use this panel for Orchestral Template with Vienna SYNCHRON-ized SE, EO and Audio Imperia Nucleus my pads for Expression Map C-2 to B-1 channel 1 no velocity and no Aftertouch on mpc software plugin and C0 C8 channel 10 Vel + Aftertouch. Knobs ch16 .
This script is based on Tracks Activate / Desactivate Select all Tracks without content , Folders with 50 Tracks in each and Switch Folders .

Page 2 based on Eq 4 from ChannelStrip need some Next Page button and put Comp / Gate / Tape…
FX routing too …

This midi remote try to keep same fonctions in same place.

1 Like

Page Eq Channel Strip

This is nice …can this be use without the software… i use my X in standalone but i use the Daw for mixing and soundsource…

Would be nice! but for now looking too for a solution when I try standalone no connection.
Need some help for start communication with midi remote.
I see and test the Ableton Live Control for Bitwig and the same guy made for Reaper too.

In standalone mode, the MPC has no way to communicate with the DAW unless you plug in MIDI cables.

Or you can plug in an ethernet cable and use the Network MIDI app that comes with the MPC. In that case, you use the “Akai MPC DAW” virtual MIDI ports in Cubase, and on the MPC you send stuff to the ‘Remote’ MIDI port to talk to the computer.

1 Like

Yes i do connect via ethernet… looking for a script so i can use my qlinks to control parameters on vst’s and software…

1 Like

Don’t work for me with Daw Control and remote ports need some script . For Audio ports you can try Dante Via (16 i/o) or Dante Soundcard (60 i/o) low latency Ethernet connection.

2 Likes

Hi did you ever finish the remote script?

1 Like

Hi , before update 12.51 I made Page Equalo with Qlinks , buttons previous and next page and numbers for select open/close folders.
And until then I was stuck with 12.51 and bugs from remote midi . I update only today 12.52 and rework now I will update this nextweek with 3rd page and maybe the logical editors scripts and projet mpc.

2 Likes

Hello I m still on it ! Rework on default page first for easily duplicate for Eq , Channel strip, FX etc…
I would like : qlink touch sens, return data midi on mpc X , Colors pads
I added lot of stuff and I need to modify UI morelike MPC.

2 Likes

Hello! new update is here! 1.5
Akai_MPCX 1.5.midiremote (24.8 KB)
:grinning:
Akai MPC X remote midi 1.5 adds.zip (36.1 KB)
adds with macros , Project Logical Editor, and midi controller.mcn for your project data MPC.

Lot of new stuff maybe I will add doc more than make a long endless list here

3 Likes

Hi

First of all thank you so much for sharing these setups!

But how do I install the adds zip?