All windows dont retain position

With Cubase 8.5 on OSX 10.11.3

If the Mix Console is placed into a separate monitor and then closed, when reopening it, the Mix Console appears in the main monitor and does not retain its original position. The same thing occurs with other window like plugin, vst instrument, key editor etc… See the youtube video I have made about this issue

1.) Open Mix Console
2.) Place Mix Console window in separate monitor
3.) Close Mix Console
4.) Press F3
5.) Mix Console opens in main monitor, not separate monitor

I have tried to remove the entire Cubase folder from ~/Library/Preferences/ and the problem still persists.

Anyone has any ideals?

The same has been reported by many, the position of the mixer is not recorded somehow, also not on safe. There is another thread about this: 3 monitors - mixer wont stay at my choise - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Sternberg - please - this is absolute basic behaviour, during a session as much as when opening existing documents. Positions must be saved during a session as well as with the document.

7 years later, workspaces still cannot be recalled as they were saved after re-opening the project (MacOS Monterey with Cuabse 12). Tried saving a project with 3 workspaces and upon re-opening, whatever was open in the lower zone of the main project window is no longer displayed. Windows in each workspace gets resized not only when project is re-operned, but when you switch among workspaces (w/o closing the project). Apparently there is a requirement to have a project window in any workspace. Minimizing a project window will be undone the next time you launch the project. Closing an open project window in any workspace shuts down all workspaces and then closes the entire project. Also an issue for Windows users, though maybe it was fixed, Cubase 10 Elements Setup Window Layout (Solved) - #55 by xplorr I dismiss Mission Control affecting this behavior, mojave - Cubase not remembering window position when switching apps and coming back to it - Ask Different. The same happens on a Mac with 1 display (no Mission Control options) or 2 displays. Other complaints from years ago, Window Placement and Workspace Saving Flawed - #6 by ChrisPolus Some Mac users fed up enough to switch to or go back to using Logic Pro.