AMD Ryzen 5, 2400G, Radeon RX Vega Graphics 11 and MOTU 828x problems

AMD Ryzen 5, 2400G, Radeon RX Vega Graphics 11 and MOTU 828x problems
Has anyone experienced audio oscillations, as if the pitch or sample rate went up and down constantly when using the CueMix? I have the impression that one of the problem was to update the firmware of motu, but I am not 100% sure.

Incredibly weird. You’re using MOTU’s drivers I assume? And have set in Windows and Nuendo not to allow other applications to take over the driver?

Im using MOTU drivers, yes.

What do you mean with? I think I did in windows, but to be sure could you tell me exactly? also Im using Cubase, not Nuendo

Should be same in Cubase I would imagine. Not sure if it solves the problem though.

Thank you for sending me the link but what are the settings you suggest in Cubase for example? I get a bit confused :blush:

Sorry; it’s the “release driver” option I was talking about earlier. If it IS selected then whenever you navigate away from Cubase other applications can take control of the driver. If it is NOT selected Cubase should have control over the driver whenever it’s launched and running.

You could try some of the other options as well, but what you describe sounds so weird I wouldn’t even know where to begin troubleshooting other than this. Actually the one thing that just popped into my head was a broken clock or something in the actual converter. I mean, the converter being broken is sort of the only thing I can think of. I suppose maybe a hint is that you updated the firmware of it. Maybe try downgrading it? Or check with support or their forums?