Amek 9099 & Remote Control Editor

I can’t remap the Plugin Alliance Amek 9099 plugin controls with the Remote Control Editior in Cubase 12. Any suggestions?

I also have this issue with any Plugin Alliance plugin seemingly. Would be great to know why?

I don’t have the Amek9099 plugin, but I have the bx_Focusrite console. The “learn” option does not work, but you can select the control in the dropdown for each QC, or right click on a plugin control and use “add … to Focus quick controls slot”. At least that work here for the few bx plugins I have.
Interestingly, with the Lindell 80 plugin (developed by Lindel/LSR, but distributed by Plugin alliance) the learn function works flawlessly, so the bx devs must be doing something different…

Thank you so much for your response. I’ll try your suggestions.

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I came across the same problem with plugin alliance plugins not “learning” or mapping the remote controls.
I tried “moving” the controls to the desired slots an it works!! It’s a bit tedious but at least a workaround. In the default layout all parameters are available, then you can move them, copy them or exchange them freely so hope this is os help!!