an error occurred while downloading 'Cubase Pro 9.5 - Full" - "Please try again later".

Hi.

I bought Cubase Pro 9.5 and tried to download the full version but after the download “almost” being completed i receive a message; “an error occurred while downloading 'Cubase Pro 9.5 - Full” - “Please try again later”.

And after receiving that message I have to start all over again; meaning download from scratch waiting additional 10 minutes.

I tried to google the issue as well as reading here in the forum. But found no good match or results to solve this issue.
I also wrote a ticket to Steinberg for help regarding this problem.

Please help! Very frustrated and sad customer… :frowning: :cry:

I know it doesn’t help to complain and all… but I can’t help it.
It’s been 5 days now since I first posted on Steinbergs support services. And still no result, no responses regarding this issue what so ever. It’s rather unbelievable. From what I heard it could take months…
So here’s some follow up - basically me complaining even more…

Yusuf Akalin
Thursday at 11:29
Hi again. I’d like someone to reach out and help me. Still waiting for an reply.
I’ve been doing research during the night and this morning. And from what I can tell is that it can take up to a month to get in contact with Steinberg services.

I cannot find any phone services either for Sweden. Which is the country I’m living in.
However I could find other phone number but there are for other countries. I don’t like feel like paying additional money for these calls. So I’d be glad if you guys could put a number for us in Sweden to call.

If it will take weeks or months to get in contact with someone in Steinberg. Then I would very much like to have my money back.

This is not OK! I paid for this product: Cubase 9.5 Pro and it doesn’t work.
I’m very dissapointed. This is the first time I need help (been a customer for 3-5 years) - regarding this issue: I wrote a ticket.

/
Upset customer

Yusuf Akalin
Today at 15:24
It’s me again…
This is really frustrating. I can’t even find words. 4 days have passed since I wrote to Steinberg support. I had to cancel one project and second one is still pending due to my Cubase 9.5 pro is still unavailable for me.

"I bought Cubase Pro 9.5 just now and tried to download the full version but after the download “almost” being completed i receive a message; “an error occurred while downloading 'Cubase Pro 9.5 - Full” - “Please try again later”.

Please don’t make me wait any longer. I need assistance during this issue - someone needs to help me!!!

I am about to pop you can’t imagine the frustration… I’ve been a Cubaser user for a long time. And the only time I need help you guys aren’t there whats going on really???

The Cubase 9.5 installer file Steinberg Download Assistant (SDA) fails to download is currently located at this URL:

https://download.steinberg.net/automated_updates/Cubase-9.5.0-Pro-Artist-5dddb540-aaa1-4933-aba2-8a8a259d04f1/Cubase_9.5_Installer_win.zip

If you succeed downloading the file via other means (e.g. through your web browser, or an alternate download manager of your choice), you might want to check the downloaded file’s integrity by verifying its SHA-256 hash value:

5c779418ddaaf0e3000ac016bde61014f3318729be6d39e7cd1ce2624a19764b

The location of that file might change in the future.

The same is true for version 10. While Cubase version is being upgraded with fixes and new features they cant seem to get their download assistant upgraded to fix it.

Even in Cubase Pro 10, the download assistant is still buggy.

The same is true for version 10. While Cubase version is being upgraded with fixes and new features they cant seem to get their download assistant upgraded to fix it.

Even in Cubase Pro 10, the download assistant is still buggy.

Screenshot attached.

I get the same error when trying to download Cubase 10. Will buy the license later, but wanted to install it now because Im on a fast connection right now and have time.
I tried 2 different W-Lan connections (don’t have a cable input on my machine).
Won’t work.

Hoping for manual links. Why isn’t this a standard?

I also cannot download my version of Cubase Elements 10. I’ve tried to download straight through the browser, using the Download Assistant, and even with a 3rd party downloader that Steinberg support provided (Free Download Manager). Still haven’t been able to complete the download. I’m wondering if there is something going on with their server. Latest downloader tells me that it’s an ‘unknown network error’.

I managed to download it!

I tried downloading it on another drive. Simple folder structure too. System, one folder for the download - poof. On that drive it works now. The other drive was a normal hard drive in FAT32 format (file system). I’ve heard there can be issues with downloading and unpacking larger files (even 4 GB files) on FAT32 drives. The other drive on which it is now working is a NTFS formatted drive - SSD. But not sure that has something to do with it since you’re most likely using SSD’s.

Yes, downloading to a different drive totally worked, thank you!

I have the same issue (‘Error occured’) and changing the drive didn’t work
I see files downloaded:
WaveLab_LE_10.0.40_Installer_win.exe.sda-download (217mb file)
WaveLab_LE_10.0.40_Installer_win.exe.sda-download.aria2 (1kb file)