...and NOW ...Britney Spears ;)

Interesting. Brit and I share some of the same foibles. I am not joking!

anyway, I’m relieved to learn she’s an actual person and not some CGI creation of the pop industry

Oh dear :laughing: Looks like bitter and twisted tabloid sh1te to me. No comment…sort of :laughing:

He does have a point. If she floats an air biscuit self-consciously then there’s some level of artistic integrity involved.
If she does it _un_self-consciously all bets are off.

uuumm and your telling me this isn’t normal behaviour ? :astonished: :astonished:
coorrr just my sort of woman :wink:

reminder to ones self - turn boxers shorts round at the end of the month to date britney ! :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:
Other than not knowing whether she does, in fact, write her own tunes, thanks for making it easy to spot this glaringly simple subterfuge with questionably sincere strategy to avoid ‘negative backlash’ in the forum. It may sound like a back-handed compliment, but nice “work-around,” Steve. :wink: :smiling_imp:

Oh zap, I swear you make me laugh more than anybody of know online :laughing:

lmao! :laughing: (I don’t think of BS as a musician, I think of her as an… 'entertainer.:wink:

btw, here’s to you and Doug’s opinion of Prince:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifp_SVrlurY

classic and timeless guitar solo, this will never become passe…

whoa, wait a minute! “Truth in media” as they say

I NEVER said ANYTHING derogatory about Prince, either as a musician or sexually (the only thing I said was his time may have come and gone, and even there I said a couple years ago he put out an album that Spin gave a rare 9/10 rating to).

Last year Prince KILLED on a guitar solo during “My Guitar Gently Weeps” at the Rock n Roll hall of fame ceremony

Clear case of “guilt by ASSociation” here! :laughing:

Oh, I see the YouTube is actually of that song!

I have 4 or 5 Prince albums; I’m well aware of his guitar skills (which he doesn’t get enough credit for)

Agreed, but whatever happened to that thread? Was it deleted by the administrators, and if so, for what reason?

For me Prince is a bit creepy. But I can’t deny the genius of the music