Annual Feature Request: Spectral Editor

Are there any plans to allow one to make multiple selections and apply a process to those selections with Spectum Editor? This can be done in Izotope, but I’d -prefer- to stick with WL.

TIA,

—JC

You can only make one selection, but do you mean several individual selections (perhaps with the intention of processing each selection separately?) or do you mean a single selection comprised of more than one (non-contiguous) area?

You can apply a process to a selection using Master Section Processing.

I’m beginning to wonder if I’m speaking -English-. I get people asking me to repeat the same thing over and over. :smiley:

I want to be able to select multiple objects at once and then apply a process/effect to those objects in one go. PG is aware of this ability… it’s already in Izotope and Sony products. It is a real time-saver.

I want to be able to select multiple objects at once and then apply a process/effect to those objects in one go.

side note, in case you would ignore it: this feature is not possible in the spectrum editor, but is possible in the standard editor (using marked regions).