Another reactivation is not possible??

Hey there. I’ve formatted and reinstalled everything today and after a fresh Elements 6 install, during the activation sequence, i’ve gotten this error…

The Activation Code you have entered belongs to a Soft-e-licenser that has been used 5 times for reactivation. Another reactivation is not possible.

Now, what Steinberg wants from me to do? Buy an USB-Licenser for permanent license file? Or not re-install my computer even if it’s in a very bad condition? I’ve paid some money for this software, and i should -at least- have the right to re-install/activate my software as much as i want.

I’ve sent an e-mail to customer service but no answer i’ve gotten yet. I see several people around having the very same issue. What did you do, and how did they solve your problem?

Reactivation In cubase 6 elements Not working !!!!! - #4 by slammer88 - Cubase - Steinberg Forums :unamused:
Apart from that, the users here will not be able to re-activate your software it´s a job for the support…

No. You have the rights that you agreed to when you bought, installed, and activated the software.
HTH
J.L.

Of course it is. I’ve just asked, whether anyone in here had the same issue

I know those rights, my friend. What i’m talking about is, those “rights” should include limitless activation opportunity…

Looks like Steinberg thinks different abou that…

Yeah, seems so. I’m just looking for a quick solve for this, as i’ve got mixes to work with :confused: