Antares AVOX 4 Crashing Cubase

Out of nowhere the Antares AVOX 4 plugins started crashing cubase. I’ve gone round and round with Antates tech support,… uninstalling, re-installing, etc. I sometimes get Cubase to launch with the plugins instantiated just fine, then after a couple of days it starts all over again with the error “out of place engine initialization failed-Application is terminated!”

This started happening while running cubase 11, and now continues with cubase 12. I was curious if anyone else is able to use the Antares AVOX 4 plugins successfully. Again, I’ve basically given up on the Antares tech support, as the last thing they suggested was to reinstall my operating system! Really!?, when all other plugins are working just fine. Don’t think so.

Thanks for any advice or insight,
Marc

I tried to install it and it doesn´t crash Cubase 12 but the plugins are not detected, I see them in the corresponding VST3 folder but Cubase doesn´t and they are not blacklisted.

Have you clicked the “scan all” button from within the plugin manager?

yes sir

Any changes on this one? I’m getting the same run around from Antares support.
Update
It’s a late Christmas miracle! Alright so I walked through Antares support article here (just search the error if the link doesn’t show up here):
https://antarestech.force.com/s/article/Out-of-place-Engine-Initialization-Failed

Then I opened up the VST Plug-in Manager and hit the Update Information for All Plug-ins. That seemed to do it thankfully.

It happened again so I ran through their suggested troubleshooting, then scanned for new plug-ins, and then it loaded up. Super annoying and time consuming.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 093909
is this gonna fix ever. i didnt knew antares is that bad. i reinstall like 5 times the whole thing.