Any brave new frontier people

trying out Ventura MacOS public beta with Dorico? I am hearing from reputable sources that this beta is by far the most stable beta in a long time. Seems all the DAWs are working as expected, Logic, Cubase, Reaper, even ProTools seems to be unaffected.

Since I am missing a bit of spice in my life right now, and it has been a while since I ran an early beta, thought I might give it a go. I don’t have much mission critical work for the time being, so it’s a good time for me to experiment.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Dorico with the just released Public Beta (at least anyone that can talk about it :slight_smile: Yes, I know, things can go wrong, things aren’t officially supported… but sometimes it can be enjoyable to visit bleeding edge.

I have been trying it for a while, and there are still quite a few problems, as with any beta.

If you do test, make sure that you send feedback to Apple of any problems you find (or of any hideous changes to the interface…)

1 Like

Thanks Ben - I haven’t yet taken the plunge, but I think this weekend I may jump on it. I have an online backup that would be suitable if things go south - but I was thinking I might get a new HD and do a complete Time Machine backup before.