any Halion 4 updates soon?

I wonder if there is a Halion 4 patch coming soon? … would be super nice if we see an update to the sample library because certain sections are really lacking like ethnic! … not much there at all …

thanks
AH

I completely Agree, Seeing as how HALion cost every bit as much as say Reason 5 and with the new Reason 6 (64 bit) Coming out I truly hope that Steinberg is able to bring this products database up to snuff with Reason. I am an avid Steinberg user always have been but only recently took the leap of faith into Their sequencing abilities… A free upgrade is not needed but why not Start selling the equivalent of the “Refills” For reason… dvd’s for sal packed full with sounds and samples and all types of workable files gigs and gigs worth… I promise you (steinberg/Yamaha) would sell al whole lot of sets… The key is not charging $249.99 for them and constantly be developing new sounds and technologies… No waiting 5 years like we seeing with GA3… Put out 10 discs a year at $89 a pop and you’ll sell alot more than just “halion grand” right idea wrong execution…

Hypnotic Dance for Halion was a very good start in this direction which I currently use a lot, but it didn’t seem to get much publicity after its initial release.

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/apps_sounds_accessories/vst_sound_instruments_set.html

A good price at €30 too! Some more in different genres would certainly be most welcome!

You guys must be psychic!

:laughing: that was a good prediction … now I want to see an update to the library!!! …