Any way to control which mix gets sent to which outputs on UR44?

Hi there,

I recently purchased the UR44, and the main question which I have is whether or not it’s possible to control which mix gets sent to which outputs, as this would determine if it makes sense for me to keep the device or not.

A bit more detail on my setup:

-I am using the UR44 in conjunction with Ableton Live

-I need to be able to send one version of my mix to the main output (L/R) on the back of the UR44 to be sent to the house sound system when I perform

-I need to be able to send a different version of my mix to a different set of outputs (either 3/4 or 1/2 on the back of the UR44), to be sent to my in-ear-monitors. This mix would be different from the mix sent to my main output in that it would also include audio from a microphone on stage which would capture audio from the crowd, to be heard only by me.

I’ve played around already with the DSPMixFX software included with the UR44, and while I’m able to have some control over the interface’s inputs, I wasn’t able to find anything that gave me any control over what gets sent to the outputs on the back of the interface.

So, to restate my question: is there a way to control what mix gets sent to which output pairs on the UR44?

If not, is there another product that anyone can recommend which allows this kind of control? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ethan Miska

1 Like