Anybody here from the blue forum days?

I signed up in 2008, it was blue then and I believe it changed in 2010. It was much more of a circus for sure. I too was ZapAxe :laughing:

I don’t know … back then the forum was udderly devoid of pole-dancing cow avatars, which are definitely not bland and apparently not sterile either.

That cow is amazeballs.

:laughing: It’s good to see some people I remember!

Lol. Just keeping it real loose here

Welcome back

Will the REAL ZapAxe please stand up, there are too many! :laughing:

That was Steve right?

My brain is mush…too much patron last winter…

Yes, and he was banned from here :frowning:

ha! Have no fear, for he is here! :slight_smile:

Where, where?

You know who you are!

MmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hey, who was the dude from Amsterdam with the curly hair?

See, this is what mixing patron and whiskey does to you on the high seas…

I remember a guy, balls out all the time…he was some kind of lord, and he was a poll choice for every poll worth voting in. Hmm…what was his name?

Also, does anyone have a clue what my name means? Brownie points for the correct answer.

For what it’s worth, the forum was much more exciting back then. Kind of a ‘Wild West’ of online debauchery.

You thinking of Dylan? Sir Dancealot?

Wasn’t that Lord Snagglepuss? :laughing:

Everyone hatted him :smiling_imp:

You either loved him or HATted him :smiley:

Now for something that’ll make you say WTF!?!? Who posted this stuff! :confused:

http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/Lord_Snarebottom

And as you can see in this thread, Snagglepuss has been “guested” :astonished: You’ll also see some rare bits left over from ZapAxe’s posts, by way of [QUOTES] as ALL posts ever written by this user have been deleted in a frenzied scratch yer’ eyes out type hissy-fit by the mods…apparently a retaliation for calling some silly “AIR” thing of theirs something that rhymes with DAY as I recall…in which a member here, who’s always had a WOODy for him, and holds a personal lifestyle secret, something that also rhymes with DAY, had complained on grounds of political incorrectness. Oh my :unamused:

snagglepuss, rollevelteef, etc etc…

I thought the Amsterdam kid was sinner or slither or something with an s…

This is so damn silly!!

I remember on the weekends, well, Monday especially, the mods would come in and delete half the posts in the lounge…LOL!!