Apple AirPods and Cubase Pro

How can i use Apple AirPods when working in Cubase Pro 9.5?

Unfortunately Steinberg is behind other DAWs when it come to Bluetooth audio or midi.
They simply don’t work with Cubase… And they don’t communicate when they will fix it.

Yes, it would be nice to have it. I often mix, listening through EarPods, as one monitor option, so AirPods are a natural next step. Many people - me included - listen to music through EarPods and AirPods and that makes them a good and necessary reference.

I read somewhere that there’s a lot of latency. Wouldn’t be a problem for mixing but probably for tracking. Korg made a Windows driver for their Bluetooth Korg Microkey Air and it works great, so it’s doable…

Just get an external Bluetooth adapter and plug your audio outputs into it.

Bump for this request, would be great for a mixing reference since they are so common

Bump for this request, would be great for a mixing reference since they are so common, at least since Logic is working with AirPods flawlessly.

+1

+1 gentle reminder that we still need compatibility between airpods and cubase … how hard can it be. to fix this? steinberg should not be ignoring their loyal customers like this …

1 Like