Apple Touch Bar support?

Are there any information available regarding upcoming support of the new Touch Bar in Cubase 8/9 on the new MacBook Pro 2016 edition?

+1

Some major potential with workflow efficiency there. All comes down to how deep Steinberg wants to go with it.

I came here to post the same, so I’m glad to see there is some interest in this request.

Would it be possible for someone from the Mac dev team to comment on this - whether or not it is being looked at?

I may be wrong, but I can’t imagine it would take an awful lot of programming time/resources to support this feature.

Thank you.

came to the forum for exactly the same thing.

This will be an awesome shortcut feature for cubase - even for mixing - slide finger left right for audio level control / panning etc during live parameter records.

and of course let us users custom design our own layouts.

agh I can’t wait !!!

Apple has confirmed Logic Pro is getting an update early 2017 that adds Touch Bar support. Maybe Cubase can follow suit at the very least in the spirit of remaining competitive.

Also, rumor has it that they will release a similar keyboard for desktop Macs. They already registered the name “Magic Toolbar.”

I came here hoping to find Touch Bar support for Cubase on my 16” 2019 MBP. It doesn’t appear we have the ability so I found this free tool online. I haven’t used it yet, but I plan to tonight. I’m rather amazed at the options. Does exactly what I was looking for and more.