Arcade 2.0 Output doesn't work in Cubase, but fine standalone

Hi all,

When Arcade 2.0 by Output is loaded in Cubase, the plug-in’s UI loads to an init custom kit. I cannot access the feed, my lines, settings.

When standalone, I’m making music with arcade - no problem.

Here’s a quick troubleshooting narrative

On Oct 12, 2021, I notes the issue and restarted my computer (Windows). The problem persisted and so I updated Cubase 10.5 to the most recent [March 2021] version via my account in Steinberg. Next, I uninstalled the 64-bit and 32-bit version of Arcade 2.0 on my computer. I validated deletion by running Cubase 10.5 and unsuccessfully finding the plugin via VST Manager. Then I re-downloaded Arcade 2.0 from my account in Output. It took about 5 minutes, and I was back to running the standalone version of arcade 2.0 without issues, but unfortunately the same crops up in Cubase.

How can I troubleshoot further?

Thanks all

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Are you on Mac or Windows, please? Do you use HiDPI screen? If yes, what HiDPI settings so you have on Windows side and what settings so you have on Cubase side?

Thanks, Martin.

I am on Windows and I was unknowingly on a custom scale display setting. Thanks for asking. I reset that to the 100% default setting and arcade loads just fine in Cubase.

All good here.

For future reference, how did you know to ask that?

-Brian

Hi,

Because there are some issues in some 3rd party plug-ins when using HiDPI.