Arpeggio Marking in Ossia Stave/Cue

Hi All, I am putting a cue for a guitar part with arpeggio markings into an ossia stave on a piano part, and have run into some difficulties. In the both the guitar part and full score the arpeggio marking is displayed correctly. However when displayed in the piano ossia stave the chord is split up into ascending (stair step) form with no arpeggio marking (basically the literal notation of the playback). Perhaps I am doing something totally wrong, but can anyone help with this? Apologies if this has already been covered. I searched the forum, and (less thoroughly) the manual but couldn’t come up with any solution.
DoricoCapture1
DoricoCapture2

Thanks!

This is very peculiar! Would you please attach the project itself here so that we can take a look and see what might be going on?

Hi Daniel, I have attached the project. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for your help!
On the River.dorico (3.2 MB)

Your cue refers to the “Guitar (a) ossia above” staff rather than the “Guitar (a)” staff. You have an old ossia at this point, which you presumably deleted, and this is what contains the version of the music with the ties. You can see this if you select the Guitar staff in b.11 and (re-)add the ossia above it.

Anyway, you simply need to delete the cue and re-add it, but this time refer to the correct guitar staff.

This was it! Thanks for your prompt response.