Arranging input channels in the mixconsole

Based on searching this forum, I think I know the answer to this question already, but I’m having a hard time believing the answer so I thought I’d ask just to be sure.

So, as far as rearranging or reordering audio tracks in the mixconsole, basically the tracks in the mixconsole follow the same order of the project window. Move a track in the project window, the position of that track in the mixconsole changes appropriately. Is there no way to rearrange or reorder input channels in the mixconsole? They simply follow the order they were created in and that’s that? Am I missing something? A quick search of the forum and the threads I found appear to indicate that’s the case. I would think that the ability to order inputs tracks as you want them should be a fairly basic and fundamental function.

Check out the Zones tab in the Channel Selector.

The zones tab allows you to move things to one side or the other, but I’m talking about the order of the channels individually. So, if I have my inputs set up Bass-Guitar-Keys-Vox, but I want to change it so the order is Vox-Bass-Keys-Guitar, can I do that?

Yeah, that’s only doable in the project window. Much requested function.

AFAIK there is no way to reorder input channels in the MC. You could try saving different configs as presets in VST connections.

This is also a wish on my list. Please bring it in V11.