Arrival Date

So really, who do i complain to about all this? I haven’t been this mad in a long time. At this rate it’s going to be in stores before i get my copy. At least send me some sort of status update. Mine still just says pending, so feel very lucky if yours already says “shipped”.

I got my copy today (I ordered two days ago).

Cheers,
Bernard

what the heck is going on here?!?! :imp:

Ordered mine 9 days ago.

Hope I get it before Windows 8.

A bunch of these orders must have got lost down the back of the Steinberg sofa.

I ordered mine on the saturday after Cubase 6 was announced, it said that it was out of stock. I think this was because Steinberg weren’t actually releasing cubase 6 until the Monday. AFter a few days I went to mysteinberg to check on the status of myorder but there was no sign of any order! I email asknet support and the day after I got an email giving me the tracking number. The day after that asknet replied basically giving me the same info.
It is scheduled to arrive on tuesday ( I can see from UPS tracking that it went from germany to barking (UK) and it’s now left barking.
If it does arrive on tuesday it’ll have taken 10 days which includes 4 days of weekend ( not too bad)
And as I live about 30 miles from Barking ( but not in Essex :smiley: ) I think it might get to me on Monday.
I’m going to re-edit a song with it so I CAN’T WAIT!
I’m upgrading from CB5.5.2 and I’ll be on XP sp3

EDIT: It arrived today 24th January. Not had time to install yet!

SB have let us down badly on this one. It’s not just the fact that they appear to have underestimated demand, it’s the total lack of information re our orders. It appears to be a lottery as to when each order is shipped.
Poor.

I ordered mine on Friday 14th, I’ve heard nothing from them apart from the original confirmation email, mine’s the upgrade from CS5, this may have something to do with it if they want full version upgrades out first.

I ordered mine on the 14th, our guitarist ordered his on the 15th, both the full C5-C6 upgrade, his turned up last friday and mine is due for delivery by the end of tomorrow… i rang the Asknet UK number and it sounded like they were in total chaos… the woman i spoke to seemed shocked that i had not received a tracking number, she had to ‘speak to someone’ to find out where it had disappeared to… all sounds a bit disorganised to me!

Just checked my order again, and it says “shipped” - YAY!

(I placed the order on the 18th, during the ‘red bar’ period)

Tracking web site says “scheduled for Wednesday”…

:smiley:

Mine just turned up! :smiley:
Typical though… just had a text off a mate who’s on his way round lol… wanna play with my new toy innit! :mrgreen:

Mine just turned up. Can I put my order in now for Cubase 7 so I can be at the front of the queue?

:wink:

OMG! Mine says it’s

ed.
I’m like toadily excited.

My delivery status doesn’t say anything, it’s just blank. I purchased on the 14th and haven’t received any e-mails since then. I assume this is standard operating procedure for old Steiny…

Seems like it’s worth the wait though chaps from what i’ve just been playing with! :wink:

Mine’s finally been shipped after an Email I sent them last week and a phone call this morning to remind them of my existence, so much for German efficiency, lets hope it’s the correct upgrade, last time when I ordered the grace period upgrade for Wavelab elements they sent me the download for the full version, I had to cancel the order and re-order to get the correct download.

Is that German for Barking?

Ah,Barking, the hub of the known universe, I must make a pilgrimage.

They’ve moved my delivery from Wednesday to today!

I must make myself a celebratory coffee…

livin’ life on the edge! yeah!! :wink: