Arturia Analog Lab 3

Hi all.
I was just wondering does anyone on here use Arturia’s analog lab software with dorico? I just purchased it as it’s on sale and I really want to use the sounds I got with it in Dorico but even though the plugin is VST3 it’s not showing up in dorico? I was just wondering if there’s something I’m missing on getting the programs to work if it’s possible. Thank you

Hi saxophoni!
FWIW I have a whole bunch of Arturia virtual instruments and they work flawlessly in Dorico.

If it is VST3 and installed in the standard VST3 location, then it should turn up automatically in Dorico.
In Dorico, could you please choose from the menu Help > Create Diagnostic Report. That will create a zip file on your desktop. Please send to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.

Thank you for the prompt response! I’ve been able to get analog lab 3 to work in dorico, but now the only plugin that it’ll use sounds from is analog lab 3… I can’t use my regular halion sonic library for horn parts it’s all just playing from the analog lab patch.

Before anyone else comments… I fixed it. Thanks for the help though!