ASIO driver, USB microphone, audio interface

Hi,
I have not many experience of music production.
I use only the VST instruments (my style is classic, I have to use many violins, violoncelles … ) and, of cause, I sing my songs.
I bought an USB microphone. Now, I want to buy an interface Steinberg (UR22, …)

My questions :

1. Has the interface UR22 an ASIO driver ?
  2. Can I use my USB micro with this interface or have I to buy a non-USB micro ? Are the USB and not-USB micros are the same (except the source of power) ?
  3. Is the quality of music (“.WAV” file, export from Cubase Pro 8.05) depends on ASIO driver ? The music recording with “ASIO generic driver” is not OK ?
  4. I export my file “.WAV” with the resolution 32 bits FLOAT and the description of UR22 is " 24 bits audio interface". The problems ?

Thanks for your answers.

1. It’ll come with it’s own Yamaha ASIO driver which I presume is preferable to to the generic one as it may be integrated into ASIO guard.
  2. No. A USB mic IS an audio interface in its own right.
  3. Garbage in garbage out - although even budget mics can be very, very good these days. The quality of the recording depends on many things including the bit rate and sample rate you audio interface is set to - Cubase will handle anything - your interface (in this case the USB mic) won’t. Also make sure you’re not recording too hot - the levels only need to be halfway up the scale or less with digital recording. To make use of the excellent mic pre-amp in the UR22 you’ll have to get a new mic - there are many superb budget condenser mics such as the SE electronics X1 - the sound problem may be the sound of the room you record in - kill two birds with one stone and take a look at the SE X1/RF1 bundle - a decent budget mic with a reflection absorber - a sort of mini vocal booth - it’ll kill most of the room sound. You will need a mic stand - which I hope you’re using already!
    http://www.dv247.com/microphones/se-electronics-x1-studio-bundle--102860
  4. Why would you want to export at 32 float? 24bit,96hz is good enough for most professional recording engineers. I suspect there’s lots of audio software that won’t even know what to do with a 32bit float wav file!