Audio Alignment panel

Hi to everyone. Someone can help me, please? I’m usign Cubase 10.0.50 and I can’t in any way open the Audio Alignment panel. I tried to select an audio file, then a part, then a track … No way :frowning: In the “Audio” the choise “Open Audio Alignement panel” is ALWAYS grey so I can’t use it! (see the attached file) :frowning: Some help? Thx in advance! :slight_smile:
Alex

P.S. Sorry My Eng. I’m from Italy

Hi,

I have seen this issue here on the forum once already, but I haven’t found a solution.

Could you try to call the Audio Alignment panel from the Toolbar? Is this button active? What happens when you click on it?

Could you try to deselect the Audio Event (no selection is made). Could you try to open the Audio Alignment panel now?

What I can see on the screenshot is, the Audio event is quite short. And I’m not sure, if such a short Audio event could be used for the Audio Alignment. Therefore maybe is the menu entry disabled and greyed out.

Any idea on how to resolve this? Im facing the same problem. I even tried bouncing the two tracks alone to a new project, still the Open Audio alignment panel is greyed out.

Hi,

Try to follow here, please.