Audio Connections

I have managed to figure out everything I need from VST Live except for two very basic elements.

1. I am currently using an SSL 2+ for audio. It is 2-in and 4-out. I want my audio track to route to 1/2 (Main), and my Layer (for live keyboards) to route to 3/4 so I can send my keys separately to FOH. In preference, SSL 2+ is selected for Audio Output.- the only choice besides MackBook Pro Speakers). This the same for Devices/Audio Setup. On the Mixer, where I would suspect audio routing per track is, I find MAIN, and SSL 3/4. Perfect so far. But when I try to select routing on the individual tracks, MAIN and SSL3/4 do not show up. they do on the Stereo Out Track, but not on individual tracks - there the only choice is Stereo Out and the Song Name. The Layer is always sent to the Stereo Out bus no matter where that bus in routed. I cannot seem to divert the layer track to its own output. Advice appreciated.

You can add additional Out-channels here in the mixer

hmmm, maybe it’s a bit late or not understand it clearly, but u can route your Layer anywhere:
Képernyőkép 2024-03-10 212320

Could u screenshot where you expect to be able select your 3/4 outs?

No sir, you understood me perfectly - and it works now. Just didn’t understand the routing (so used to cubase I expect it to be the same here). THANK YOU!!

| fkalmus
March 10 |

• | - |

hmmm, maybe it’s a bit late or not understand it clearly, but u can route your Layer anywhere:

Could u screenshot where you expect to be able select your 3/4 outs?

1 Like