Audio driver in Dorico not to disable: no driver

Seems to be not possible in Dorico for a windows 10 computer to set the driver on : no driver (like in Cubase)
On this way i can study some tutorials about Dorico on my widescreen and at the same time with a opened Dorico program.
Practising is now easier.

This could be added in a update in Dorico ?

Are you referring to this? https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/115001124024-Windows-Dorico-No-sound-in-other-applications

Thanks
Yes, that’s what i am looking for.
Its only that there is no low latency asio driver installed on my computer anymore, so i must reinstall this driver again then.

Did not find yet a asio low latency driver yet ( reinstalling Cubase did not ad this driver again )…where to find this driver?
There is a voicemeter virtual asio driver also installed on my computer and selecting this in Dorico makes that i can listening to a tutorial video and at the same time has Dorico opened.

The Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver is installed as part of Dorico itself. You could try repairing Dorico’s installation in the Programs and Features applet in Control Panel, or running the Dorico installer again.

Thanks
I am using Dorico Elements and the Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver should be included then.
I wiil try to repair it …
Note: Programs and Features applet in Control Panel, no idea what this is ?

Unfortunaly reinstalling Dorico brings no Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver back
Last month i removed the The Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver from the register, because it could conflict with the Komplete Kontrol Mk2 keyboard
The keyboard is working again with known setup problems solved.
Seems to me that Dorico must install The Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver ?

Perhaps you could try uninstalling Dorico altogether, then installing it again.

Thanks
Now it is working after some installations