Audio from Cubase into Pro Tools...

Hi there. I have an interesting question, so bear with me. I am using 2 machines in my studio. One is an 8 core mac, running Cubase 6.0.5 - which is sending system link to another. That other machine is my print machine which is a quad core running same OS and version of cubase. I am also running PT9.0.1 on this machine and all of my audio from the Raydat inputs are going into my mixer and being routed, sent, etc in Pro Tools. I am running Cubase in the bg so that I can get the frame by frame scrubbing/sync from the system link. This way, I dont have that lag you get when syncing with MTC before PT snaps into sync and starts playing back. It actually works really well, believe it or not.
The Problem I am having is that I am trying to figure out a good way to send the audio from Cubase to my Pro Tools inputs. I am controlling my faders in PT with a HUI so I can adjust the volume of my temp, dia, fx, and click, etc. So, I need to be able to send the audio from one program to another.
I tried soundflower, but in order to keep the system link active I need to keep the raydat card as part of the audio engine. If I switch to soundflower, I lose system link. If I add soundflower to an aggregate, it doesnt work. The Audio gets into my Raydat card, but only in the submix. Not to the input, so I can’t monitor it through inputs in my PT session.
I tried Jack, which is great, but it doesnt show up in my Audio MIDI setup so there’s no way to add it as an aggregate device. I don’t have any available inputs on my raydat card, so I can’t just pipe it out and back in. It kind of ridiculous, I admit, but it seems like there should be a way to do this. Any ideas? Is there another program that I could use to play back picture that will chase like more MMC as opposed to MTC? Thanks…

It sounds like you know a lot more about this stuff than I do, but have you investigated VE Pro 5 and/or Plogue Bidule?

Wow. Believe it or not, I never did try plogue. Of course. I will give that a shot. Thanks for the advice!