Audio Interface disappeared / cannot be found anymore

Hey there,

Cubase was working just fine:
Cubase Pro Version 10.5 on the Mac, during the process so far I updated to 10.5.2
Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen

Sounds could be recorded perfectly for half a year now. Even two days ago, it worked.

Then today, starting the Mac again. I started Cubase and opened a new project. The software showed a new message: Diverse Plugins were added to the blocklist because 32bit plugins are not supported anymore. This message appeared the first time today.

So I thought, ok, well, today we want to record. This is a challenge for another day.

I said ok. I pressed F4 to check the Input and Output settings. I cannot choose Scarlett 2i2 anymore.
Next, I went to Studio Setup and checked the VST Options: Scarlett 2i2 was not available anymore.

I unplugged and plugged in the interface several times, restarted the software several times, opened old projects where the connection was working, and restarted the Mac. I also updated from Cubase Pro 10.5 to 10.5.2 and repeated everything. I googled for solutions but found nothing. I searched this forum, but nothing.

Who has an idea? who can help me?

Hi and welcome,

Can you see the Focusrite Scarlett on the system level, in the System Preferences > Audio?

Can you try to install the latest driver, please?