Audio Interface issue

Hi guys,

I have been using Cubase 8 Pro since it was released with a Behringer FCA610 with no issues at all. A few days ago I updated to the most recent version of Cubase 8 Pro, and it then started to give me an error about skins.srf.

I googled and found a solution, so downloaded a new skin.srf file and placed it in the correct directory (xxxx/Cubase 8/Skins). This fixed the issue.

Today I installed the HALion 6 trial. When I started Cubase, I got the same skin missing error, except this time when I looked, the skins directory was completely gone. I remade the folder, and copied the skins.srf into it, and once again cubase loaded. However when I try to load a project or create a new one, I am getting errors about missing ports.

I tried google again with little success. I reinstalled the ASIO driver. I reinstalled the most recent FCA610 drivers still with no luck.

This is the error I get when loading a project.
error 1.jpg
Once I move on from that, and check the “Device Setup” I see this.

When I check “VST Connections Output” I see this.

If I set my Interface as my Default Device it plays media through games, webbrowsers, and media players no issues. But nothing I do in Cubase seems to detect it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

I would recommend to reinstall Cubase from the full installer. And also to reinstall your Audio Device driver.

I would also recommend to check your system by using any antivirus.