My audio interface worked fine on my old phone (Android 11), it works fine on my tablet (Android 12) but it won’t seem to work on my new phone (Android 13). Is there something in the settings that I need to change? It recognises the device and it’s registering in settings but it won’t send through any audio. Incidentally, the midi is working fine. Please help if you can.
Thank you for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!
Please note that Cubasis for Android offers limited audio and MIDI hardware support only, Steinberg does not currently guarantee full compatibility.
Furthermore the performance and available options are strongly related to the Android device in use.
Please have a look if the following tips are helpful to make the UR22C work with your Android device in use:
- Try another cable
- Use a very good USB-B to USB-C cable instead of the OTG adapter
- Quit all apps
- Restart device
- Try both sequences: First start Cubasis, then plug in the audio device, or vice versa.
- Update Android
- Disable Setup / Audio / Studio Quality
- Is the UR22C selectable in Setup / Audio under Output Device and Input Device?
- Please let me know if this helps to resolve your current issues.
In addition, please give it a try, if disabling “Multi-core Processing” (located under Setup/Audio) helps to make it work.
Hope that helps to resolve the problem!