Audio Tutorial Issue

Hello All:
When I open Dorico Pro 3 “windows 10” to work on a project, then open a web browser “Chrome” to play a youTube dorico tutorial video I have audio in dorico but no audio on youTube tutorial. Is it possible to do this, or is this how the software works?
Thanks / vOz

I assume you are on Windows and want to use the built-in audio device together with Steinberg’s Generic Low Latency ASIO driver.
The answer is yes, that’s possible. In Dorico choose Edit > Device Setup and then click the Device Control Panel button, a new window appears.
At the top of that window is an option called ‘Allow ASIO host application to take exclusive control of selected port configuration’.
Make sure that option is not ticked, then you can have sound from both, Dorico and other sound sources such as media players or web browers.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcPJd92zqU from around 12:00

Thank You

I apologize, I did as first post said, but now I’m getting audio only on youTube Tutorial but not playback in Dorico Pro.

Please post a screenshot of your Driver Control Panel (the window with that ‘Allow ASIO host applications…’ option).

Hello Ulf: I will watch the video that Paul Walmsley posted and try to figure out the issue before I post anything else. I’ll let all know my results.
I am not at the computer now that is having the issue. The second computer a the studio is working fine. The computer at my home studio is the one having issues. I’ll check on it later in the day. Thank You for all assistance… vOz