Auto save to iCloud Drive?

I’ve paid and updated to Cubasis 3 assuming that I could continue a project I started on my iPad using the iPhone app by just opening the app. Will you be updating Cubasis 3 soon to allow auto save to iCloud Drive? Most modern apps already include this feature so I was surprised to read that users are expected to export and import files manually. Thanks

Hi @Mr57685,

Thanks for your message, and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum.

As of yet, you’re able to manually (share/more/save to files) save files to iCloud.

Apart from this, using “Air Drop” is a super quick option to share project files between the devices:

• Go to “Media”
  • Select a project
  • Tap “Share”, “More” and “Air Drop”

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars

Hi, brining up this one again.
Why isn’t it possible to set the autosave folder to an iCloud-folder?

Regards
Dirk

Yeah, I’m amazed this hasn’t been implemented yet. Especially after the initial request was two and half years ago. I would trade every new feature of the last update just for iCloud sync.

Sad, that here is no answer from Steinbeerg.
It would be such a great opportunity, to use iCloud as autosave location.
Start a project on Cubasis with the mobile phone.
Keep working on the project with the iPad or the mobile phone alternately, just by starting the project from the shared folder.
And finally just access the project with Cubase.
No export import share or unzipping.
Just using one folder from different devices.

Come on Steinberg

Dirk

I upgraded from iPad 8th gen to iPad Air 4, in the Files app the Cubasis 3 folder is not in “iCloud Drive” but is in the “On My iPad”, but Cubasis still automatically installed itself on the iPad Air, I checked Settings/My Name/iCloud/Show All and there was Cubasis 3 without me realising it.
Maybe you have Cubasis 3 set to iCloud storage too……have a look :slightly_smiling_face:
[EDIT]
Just checked Cubasis 3 on my iPhone and found the app in iCloud, but not project files :thinking: