AXR4 dsp mixer discrepancy/quirks standalone and with Control Room

Hello, is anybody bugged by the fact that when using direct monitoring, creating any I/O busses in Audio Connections (F4), Nuendo takes over those busses in the dsp mixer, displaying the legend “Daw controlled”, but If I use Control Room, and create a talkback mic, say on Mic 4, and a cue buss, using outputs 3/4, I still have to open the dsp mixer to raise those faders in the appropiate busses to get sound? It would more logical if nuendo also took over control of those the same when using control room. I mention this because the whole idea of having exclusive integration of all the AXR4 funcitionallity inside nuendo’s mixer results moot, If I still have to open the dsp mixer to raise the appropriate faders in order to actually get sound for a talkback and a cue bus for cans. Also another simple request, since with the AXR4 we can run the dsp mixer along nuendo, unlike my older UR824 and UR28M, where the dsp mixer is disabled completely. Before, with my UR824 and UR28M, there was an audio hardware panel command available that you could run from the Studio menu, and it was also assignable to shortcut, I personally had it assigned to the F4 key in the AI module in my custom CMC console. This small panel had some options regarding the output buss asignment of the headphone outputs, the dsp reverb parameters and buss assignment for the return of it, and front panel encoder assignment to output buss, and some other handy options such as the HP frecuency selection. I could easily recall this small panel from the F4 function key in the AI CMC controller, from within Nuendo. With the AXR4, such panel doesnt exist, because we are able to run the dsp mixer along nuendo or cubase, and eveyrthing is there really, and most of the options are also available in the AXR4 hardware rack. But I would like to ask if the “Audio Hardware” command that was available with the UR824, in the Studio menu, could be also implemented with the AXR4 here to run the dsp mixer from within nuendo, assignable to a shortcut key or even to an external hardware function key, such as I had with the UR824 and CMC AI F4 key?