[Back] Mac - bug in sample editor: right channel display

System: MacBook 2.1 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo - 5 GB SDRAM - OS X 10.6.7 - Cubase 6.0.2 (32 bit)

In the sample editor, the right channel display is vertically offset by one pixel.

As an example, the attached image shows a silent sample. The left channel is correctly displayed; the right channel is not, whatever the zoom settings are.

I this png it looks like both are offset vertically by one px. Or I am not getting what you’re saying.

I probably don’t say it correctly.

It’s a drawing problem. The line for the right channel is thicker than the line for the left channel. That’s because the zero line and the sample line are one above the other for the left channel, as they should. And they are not for the right channel.

To see it on the attached image, put the scale zoom at 100%.

the zero line and the sample line are superimposed for the left channel as they should be, and the right is not resulting in a thicker line, which is actually two lines together?

I see that…

yes, exactly.

Sharp eyes, you.

:wink:

Yeah it’s a detail and far from a showstopper (I’ve found a lot worse possible bug related to the sample editor and started another thread about it here: Mac-possible bug in sample editor: end of sample not playing - Cubase - Steinberg Forums ).

Anyway this problem wasn’t in C4 or C5; if it’s confirmed on other systems, it should be put in the bugbase.

solved in 6.0.3

Back in 6.0.5… :frowning: