Batch Import Reverence IR's

Hi,

is there a way to import more than one IR into Reverence at the same time? I have several I’d like to add and doing it one-by-one is exasperating, to say the least…

Thanks in advance…

Currently not, but the programmer responsible for most of Cubase’s effects mentioned that this was on the to do list.

Several plugins have received visual revamps and new features recently, so this might be added pretty soon.

would be nice if the “to-do” list includes that the plugin remembers where “it’s place” is…

→ so that when I open an IR in Reverence in a new project, the plugin remembers where in the filestructure the files are stored (not open my cubase tracks folder when I want to import an IR ) (this file location “memory” would be nice in every applicable plugin)

also,

that mediabay remembers the “sorting order” for the defined browser locations (set favorites) → so that the bookmarked favorite location X opens sorted by date, Favorite location Y opens sorted by file size, favorite location Z opens sorted alphabetically…

that would be lovely…

not really top prio, but would be another little something that helps;)

“fingers crossed” :wink:

REVerence is truly a hidden gem in need of some love from the developers. Another nice feature would be adding the possibility of loading and working with two IRs at the same time. That way, creating true stereo presets from two separate stereo files would be much easier.

Thanks for the reply.

I’m actually surprised this wasn’t thought of a long time ago…

Cheers…

Where do I sign??? :wink:

Totally agreed. I’ve used several other IR plugins, and some from famous and extremely expensive companies, and reverence is definitely one of those hidden gems.