Batch Processor Requests

Hi,
A couple of random, but key things here, unless I’m missing how they are possible already (in 8.0.4):

1. First and foremost, to make the output column in the “Files to Process” panel functional. It is important to be able to view the entire path, which can get quite long. For me, this column does not scroll and the column width does not re-size, making it difficult (if not impossible) to see the entire output path. (I believe I’ve asked about this before.)

2. Is there a way to add Splits to the Batch Processor? I know it can be done the other way around, but this creates an extra step and layer of files for my workflow. If I have an audio file with a bunch of regions that need to be batch processed, I’d like to be able to do the split as part of the batch.

3. The current Splits function doesn’t allow me to export as MP3, which would be very useful. Even if there have to temp WAVE files, it would save a step to have the full compliment of output options.

Thanks,
Brian

1. is possible in WaveLab 8.5.10

2. and 3) I guess you speak about the Auto Split feature.
    In WaveLab 8.5.10, there would be a solution: the use of watch folders: the output of the auto split tool will be automatically processed by the watch folders (a watch folder is an automated batch processor).

OK, thanks!