Beautiful Waveforms!

Yes smoother playhead also (see Logic). But making waveforms and events (flatter) look good does not mean a performance hit.

Waiting on 10.5. :crossed_fingers:t4:

I’m thinking you might be joking about Logic’s waveforms, for years I have commented on how I think Logic’s waveforms are horrendous. Especially when recording they are recording they look like 8bit and are super laggy and if you do anything while recording the waveforms go blank and forget doing a save as while recording. Pro Tools and Cubase no problem on all of those things moving around the window saving etc. If you are serious about Logic Pro’s waveform my apologies and to each their own. I am curious what you mean by smooth and clean though, I am thinking maybe you are referring to no outline?

Anyway, they all are okay but Pro Tools to me looks the best especially on zoomed out drum/transient waveforms.

For what it’s worth here are some other settings for the same session with different preferences.

Interpolate Audio Waveforms doesn’t seem to be working for me anymore, I know it has worked in the past to smooth things out when zoomed in at one sample. Event Display - Audio