becoming a certified cubase user

hi guys,

i want to become a certified cubase user, and maybe eventually become a certified trainer.
on the internet i found certain training programs, however some of the online programs (and the trainings centers here in the netherlands)
are outdated or not in use.

do you guys know if there a other ways to become a certified user, other from certified training centers/online programs?
and can you become a certified trainer without becoming a certified user first?
i am a pretty experienced cubase user myself. i would like to get some more information on this all.

thanks in advance!

Paul

I would like to know that as well.
I am really willing to become a certified trainer of Steinberg products.

Could you steinberg direct us to the right place please?

What does a “certified” cubase user really mean? You may want to ask Martin directly. He seems to offer more replies than most in the general forum.
https://www.cubase-training.com/EN/cubase-training_EN/Martin_Jirsak.html

Perhaps join the beta team? You will find great people but most I think have strengths and weaknesses that are dependent on their own set-ups and their own commercial/hobby projects. There is a difference between the orchestral/film/music trailer person and someone writing a part for Max Martin or Dr. Luke then it going to 4 other people for changes, ideas, etc.

A beta tester is a good way to go deeper and learn Cubase. IMO, Cubase has matured and become so encompassing that if there really is an overall “expert” in Cubase I don’t know who it is. The experts I know all have weaknesses. The program has so many features, and integrated features that effect other features, it’s difficult to become a real expert and then with all the changes, stay on top of things.

I’m a beta tester, but I have never once opened score, or used chord tracks very much. I feel my strengths lie in other aspects of the program.

1 Like

There’s no such such thing as a certified Cubase user. However, there are many who are certifiable! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: (Martin is a certified trainer.)

Haha! Many are certifiable indeed! Good one.