Before buying a midi controller - which do you use or recommend? The less headache to set up the better

They appear to be working on a system whereby you can define your hardware controller, so it shows in Cubase as a graphical representation, and then map to elements such as Mixer, VST Instrument through that interface - obviously it’s all in development so the full details are unknown as yet.

Hopefully there will even be an option to page through different parameters, so you could have a page for synth Oscillator 1, 2, 3 and Filters - who knows, at this point, but that should be included i hope.

For people with MIDI controllers it’s going to a HUUUGE addition and i’m super looking forward to it.

It was originally planned for Cubase 11, but they couldn’t get it completed in time. I was gutted when C11 released and it was not included, as here:-

There was some additional comment made today on it, and it looks like it’s definitely being held back for C11.5 now… So gotta wait till end of year, i wish i was part of the beta testing for this feature as i’m really driven to see it become a success. :frowning: