Cubase 11.0.10 Maintenance Update

Where could you even select +6dB/+12dB for instance?

I tried in edit / preferences. But not work.

It seems to me that it’s more dangerous updating to a “fix” than actually installing from V .0 in recent times .

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
I’m not sure if linking reports here is ok.
You did a lot of work on Frequency, I still have one issue here, that maybe I failed to explain in english. I think in dynamic mode when gain is positive the release and attack buttons are interchanged (keine Ahnung ob das richtig ausgedrückt ist, Release scheint zu machen, was eigentlich Attack tun sollte und andersrum). When gain is negative it seems to work as intended. I didn’t find someone who could follow my weird explanaitions and reproduce it though, so if you could take a look into it I’d be very happy.

Thanks a lot for you work anyway, I’m very happy that so many issues could get sorted out.

I need to verify this with the team. Supervision gets all the appearance settings from the preferences and there are +6/+12db meters in Supervision.

The MIDI Remote API is now scheduled for the next major update. I have just seen the latest prototype today. It will be worth the wait. I promise.

8 Likes

Does this mean more money to spend again? Or free update?

Major updates cost money.

Tom

Interesting, I will check. But also consider that +6/+12 was in 11.0.0 just not selectable but listed at least. Please also check where are the LU/LUFS +9/+18 scales, because these are not available in SuperVision either.

Seems there is a missing link or SuperVision will soon replace the Meter? :wink:

Hope it can be sorted. Thanks for looking into it.

Many thanks, MAtthias for the information and the Steinberg-Effort.
I still beg you on my knees: Could you (Steinberg) be more specific about the EUCON improvements? We users suffer from the lack of complete documentation of Eucon usage with Cubase and the vague info “compatibilit improved” is actually like kidding.
Please. This would be so helpful for so many!

3 Likes

Hi you, no change with the visibility-thing.
It would be a complex change - I am afraid Steinberg has lost track of what works and does not work here.

3 Likes

I had a strong suspicion that was going to the be case - some very cagey and carefully worded replies from SB staff on this forum.

Very annoying…and I suspect very unpopular. That was no.1 on my fix list.

1 Like

I am also very disappointed about that. I am wondering whether they have lost track of what their Eucon implementation does and what it not does. The missing documentation for it might be a hint in that direction.
Hm… sigh.

2 Likes

Maybe the new remote controller API thing will take care of it ? :crossed_fingers:

Hm, honestly speaking I am rather afraid that this will be the new grail and neglecting other controllers (and protocols) like Eucon will even increase. I HOPE I AM WRONG…

2 Likes

Hi, i received the update of C11, but it seems that the problem with “clean recent projects from HUB” is still there…Can you please help with a fix of this bug? Using MacOS Catalina, latest update. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @Matthias_Quellmann,
Nice update! :slight_smile: Thank you for the hard work!
Still the HiDPI issue isn’t fixed:

I really hope to see it fixed in the next update! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

So what exactly has been fixed in the Eucon adapter then? If anything has been fixed will that adapter be available for earlier Cubase releases?

i’m verry happy for it… but still cannot remove from recent list on the steinberg hub :expressionless:

2 Likes

…again…

4 Likes