Behringer XTouch&Extender

Leider schaff ich das trotz sorgfältiger Recherche nicht selber und bitte um Mithilfe. Das Problem ist, der Extender zeigt den letzten Kanal vor dem Master Out als ersten Kanal an. Alle Einstellungen wie in den Turtorials, neuste Firmware, Kabel getauscht, MC und USB Modi aktiviert, es tut sich nichts…
Weiß jemand weiter? Es scheint spiegelverkehrt zu sein.

Hi,

Sorry, this is English language thread…

How many channels do you have in the project? Could you attach a screenshot of the settings in Cubase, please? Could you attach a screenshot of the project, so we can see the white lines markers, showing the channels under the control, please?

Thanks for your reply!

Hi,

I can see, you are using some Visibility Configuration. Is it the same, if you show all channels, please?

Oh yes, for sure!! Why is Behringer not able to show ALL channels from beginning like in Cubase Mix Console??

Hi,

Could you also attach the screenshot from the Studio > Studio Setup > Remote Devices, please?

The same in Steinberg’s standard projects…

Hi,

Could you also attach the screenshot from the Studio > Studio Setup > Remote Devices, please?

The faders on the hardware don’t match the faders in Cubase at all. There must be something wrong in the settings.

Sure!

Now it works… However, after deleting the Mackie Surface and callibrate a new one they work together…

But Fader Bank Change is not possible, they two show similar

Channel Change not, too

Now they do not work at all

Have deleted the Driver of Devices in Windows and after Switch on they install themselves… Do not work… wth why there are no Faderbank and Channel switch possible??!

Hi,

I was wondering, why did you have 3 Mackie Control devices. 2 of them is enough in your case.

Be aware, the most down in the Studio Setup (i.e. Mackie Control 2 in your case) is the left on your desk.

So what? How we will make it work use the Faderbank and Channel switch?
There are no more issues anymore possible than a driver problem by USB, or firmware problems with my DAW…
Any ideas?