Bending Notation in TAB

I just noticed a weird notation of bendings whenever you want to bend into multiple tones one after the other: e.g. Bend on the 3rd string. Bend the A to B and then higher to a C. The tab doesn´t display it correctly:
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-12 um 23.08.00.png
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-12 um 23.35.32.png
Is it a bug or is there another way to display it correctly: showing the first bend as “1” and the extended bend as “1 1/2”?

Thanks for the great update with tab and guitar notation! Really looking forward to working with Dorico now!

Welcome to the forum, micck. We don’t yet have a good way of displaying a bend followed immediately by another bend in tab. There are a few possibilities for how this can be shown, but supporting this properly will take a bit of time. In the meantime you should find that you can move the second bend vertically in Engrave mode, but it’s not very automatic.

Thanks, Daniel!
i will then use this Engrave mode workaround for now.
Here is an example of how it could look like:
Bend followed by bend.png
I also think that the tab-number of a pre-bend is way too small. It might make sense in standard music notation to display it like a grace note, but in tab it should be bigger (= readable).
Pre-Bend number size.png
Keep up the good work :smiley:

I thought we were already showing pre-bend fret numbers at the same size as regular fret numbers, but I’ll check that.

No it´s not. Here´s a screenshot:
dorico 3.0.0.1038 pre-bends.png
It would also be cool if pre-bends worked also with the (Shift+O)+bend input.