While I wait for Cubase 6 to arrive, I’d like to spend some time learning about the new features. Sure I could download the manual. (Snore.) Better yet, what are some of the best youtube videos you’ve seen on the new features?
I can’t say they are the best as I created them but they are getting some positive feedback.
The first is from my personal youtube channel
These next five are updates from the Point Blank Online Cubase Course I have developed > http://www.pointblankonline.net/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=103&url=11
Yeah, loving 'em…! They are all good and useful - many thanks Danny; great delivery/level of content and insight/instruction…
Thanks for the videos, Danny!
Yes, thanks for these!
Are there any videos on youtube in this series or others that go really deep into these new features…
- Comping and lanes (I even heard you can do comping for a group of tracks at once)
- Audio quantize
- All of the new tempo detection/management functions
- The new audio stretching features
- Any new workflow improvements
- Drum replacement via MIDI extraction.