Beware of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.SOLVED

I bought this last week and it just will not install…been at it for a week, turns out lots of other peeps are having the same problem going by the IK multimedia forum…so …be warned if your thinking about this software.
so finally got it working IK multimedia support was very good, had to download the files one by one instead of selecting multiple files, even though there is an option to download multiple files on the download page…
(when multiple files were selected for download they would not unzip fully so consequently would not install)
also they had to be unzipped from C, not from any other internal disc…which was the first place I put them :frowning:

none of this info is available anywhere which seems weird…anyway, all’s well that ends well as some guy once said…
Miroslav Philharmonic sounds awesome so can recommend it… :slight_smile:

Gee…
My MP2 works perfectly. Apparently this issue is just for users like yourself who recently purchased and are trying to install. Weird. I’m sure IK will fix the issue quickly.

BTW… you might be seeing the same issue that we had when MP2 1st came out. Check the IK FAQ section and this topic (it’s a long one) for some ideas buried somewhere in there.

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11043

Good luck :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

Hi, getting help from IK now so hopefully it will be resolved soon, just extremely annoying when you fork out money for stuff and it creates probs that takes a week or so to get sorted…

Just wondering how this was solved? Thanks.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Hi, when downloading there is a choice to download multiple files but if you do this they do not unzip properly…that was the first problem, so had to re download one at a time…took a while did that!, then, if you move the unzipped files to an internal disc other than your C drive and …again they will not unzip properly, they have to be unzipped on your C drive, strangely non of this info is on the download page, anyway after very good support from IK I got it sorted…