I could not find another category for CI2 and therefore I decided to write my questions here.
I have a CI2 and been using it without any problem for many years on Windows. However, I changed my PC and bought a Big Sur Mac with Intel processor. Then I saw that CI2 did not work (actually Mac did not recognised CI2 as a sound input) and I found that it was announced on last February that tests are ongoing for compatibility on Big Sur.
Question is, when will these tests be finished? There is no target date for CI2. I am afraid Apple will announce or publish macOS 12 before or just after these tests fulfilled. So, for each update should I wait for a solution for months? If yes, is it still worth to use your hardwares or should I sell it and buy another branded plug’n play interface to avoid these problems?
I am really surprised because of this inability of Steinberg and this is a huge negative impact for a customer.