I use Dorico 126.96.36.1996 on a Windows 10 laptop.
My problem is a little tricky for it occurs only after precise steps.
I’ll try to explain the best I can what I did and what the problem is:
- I created a file with big time signatures shown above the score (choosing the option in “Setup => Layout Option”).
- I then created independent time signatures in lower parts (not the one just under the big time signature changes).
- I created bar number changes on a bar with a big time signature change and no problem so far.
- But, when I created an independent time signature change in the top part (the one just under the main time signatures), each time I made a bar number change, no matter where (before or after the independent time signature change in the upper part), the main big time signatures become normal ones (small ones in the top part).
I created a file to show this. The bar renumbered “100” was created after the first independent time signatures and each bar renumbered “200” was created after the second independent time signature change (the one in the top part)
Here is a screen capture:
Is there a way, to fix that (meaning, not rescaling and repositioning the big time signatures changes when I create a bar number change)?
Or is there a way to manually write a big time signature where I need it (at the time signature change)?
By the way, is there a solution to show big time signatures changes at the same place where an independent time signature changes occurs in an other part?
- I created a time signature change, then under it an independent time signature change, and the big time signature change got hidden:
Here is a file I created to show the problem (bar 2):
and a screen capture:
Thank you very much for your help!