Blacklisted Addictive Drums 2

hi Martin - you didn’t say it personally…it’s an ‘official SB announcement’ - but as you are posting here as a SB employee, I used the expression “you” meaning Steinberg.

Unfortunately, we are currently able to reproduce the instability on our systems in the headquarter with illegal cracked plug-ins only. If you are using illegal cracked plug-ins they will be banned by Hardened Runtime on macOS and we are not able to make them available in Cubase.

and note, I used the term “implying” not “stating” …

More usefully - what is the reason that some people are getting the same plugin blacklisted and some people aren’t ? Even on my system I can have a plugin blacklisted…remove it from the whitelist - do a rescan and it doesn’t get blacklisted on the subsequent scan. The scan gives inconsistent results and yet you refuse to accept there is an issue with your software and always point the finger elsewhere.

I’m not trying to start a fight but In my opinion it’s not an attitude that is going to get the problem resolved - and that’s why Cubase is currently having so many problems and you are struggling to catch up. It looks to me like the scanning process was substantially changed for .11 and you need to revisit this and find the true source of the problems.