- Select an audio track
- Go to Audio -> Plugins -> iZotope RX4 Connect
- Click “Process” so the file opens in RX4
- Make changes in RX4 and send back to Cubase
- Go to Audio -> Plugins -> iZotope RX4 Connect. The edited file waveform should show up in the window
- Click “Process”. A warning about a “serious error” comes up. Cubase becomes unresponsive.
All steps above are done according with how RX4 Connect is supposed to be used. I’ve tried the same in 7.6.40 and there it works without any problem.
Crash dump file can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5rk5e6d70vcawx/Cubase%18.104.22.1688%2064bit%202015.6.16%2015.34.dmp?dl=0
Win 7 64bit, Cubase 8.0.20 64 bit