A confusing Bounce thing happened to me which I’m not sure if it’s a bug or just me not understanding the concept:
- I had an audio event E1 on track A.
- I copied it to another track – B.
- I changed the event start and end points.
- I choose it and made Bounce.
- Now to my understanding it should be a new audio file. Isn’t it?
However, still, when I was trying to make it VariAudio, I got a message from Cubase – “There is another copy… Change or New Version?”
I thought that after the Bounce, it’s already a new version, isn’t it?!?